Date Flight Scheduled Destination Terminal Status
27/02/2024 TB1611 08:00 Gran Canaria
27/02/2024 LG4682 09:15 London City
27/02/2024 LG4684 20:00 London City
Date Flight Scheduled Destination Terminal Status
27/02/2024 LG4681 08:40 London City
27/02/2024 TB1612 17:50 Gran Canaria
27/02/2024 LG4683 19:15 London City


Travelling abroad requires official travel documents. The specific documents that you require depend on the country or region that you are travelling to. Many countries require that your identity card or passport is valid for a significant period of time after your return journey as well.

You may need the following documents:

  • ID
  • Passport
  • Visa


Young children and babies must also have a valid passport or identity card. 

Kids-ID for children younger than 12

You can apply for a Kids-ID at your local authority. This is an electronic ID for Belgian children younger than 12 years old. A Kids-ID enables children to travel within the European Union and a number of other countries

Request your Kids-ID well ahead of time

Issuing a Kids-ID takes approximately 3 weeks, and sometimes longer during busy periods. So, request yours well ahead of time. Made a last-minute application? You can always make use of the accelerated application procedure, although this is more expensive

More info about the Kids-ID can be found here.