|TB2793||06:55||ALICANTE||Departed at 06:45|
|VO101||07:00||LONDON CITY||Departed at 07:00|
|VO131||07:05||MUNICH||Departed at 07:05|
|VO141||07:25||ZURICH||Departed at 07:25|
|VO103||10:10||LONDON CITY||Departed at 10:05|
|VO183||11:25||COLOGNE||Departed at 11:23|
|TB2657||13:45||MALAGA||Departed at 13:34|
|VO137||17:30||MUNICH||Departed at 17:28|
|VO109||17:50||LONDON CITY||Departed at 17:50|
|VO102||09:35||LONDON CITY||Arrived at 09:29|
|VO132||11:05||MUNICH||Arrived at 10:55|
|VO142||11:10||ZURICH||Arrived at 11:02|
|TB2794||12:35||ALICANTE||Arrived at 12:26|
|VO104||12:50||LONDON CITY||Arrived at 12:45|
|VO184||17:35||COLOGNE||Arrived at 17:05|
|TB2334||18:50||PALMA DE MALLORCA||Arrived at 18:37|
|VO110||20:30||LONDON CITY||Arrived at 20:21|
|VO138||21:30||MUNICH||Arrived at 21:32|
|VO148||21:45||ZURICH||Arrived at 21:28|
Please check with your airline for the quantity, dimensions and maximum weight of check-in luggage.
Some useful advise when packing:
• Use name and address labels for your luggage
• Put all liquids, pastes and gels in your check-in luggage
• Do not put valuable items in your check-in luggage
• Only pack your own personal items. Do not accept luggage items from third parties
The following objects are prohibited in check-in baggage:
• Explosives, including detonators, primers, grenades, mines and explosives
• Gas, propane, butane
• Inflammable liquids, including petrol and methanol
• Inflammable solids and reactive substances, including magnesium, fire-lighters, fireworks and signal flares
• Oxidants organic peroxides, including bleach and body repair kits
• Toxic or infectious substances, including rat poison and infected blood
Please check with your airline for the quantity, dimensions and maximum weight of cabin luggage.
Some useful tips for your hand luggage:
• Use name and address labels for your cabin luggage
• Do not pack liquids, pastes and gels that contain more than 100 ml
The following objects are prohibited in cabin baggage:
• Liquids, pastes and gels in containers of more than 100 ml
• Revolvers, firearms and weapons
• Knives (incl. swiss knives) and sharp objects
• Explosive and inflammable substances
• Chemical and toxic substances
As of 6 November 2006 all passengers within the European Union (EU) are subject to new security rules for cabin/hand baggage. Liquids are only permitted in small quantities and can only be taken on board provided they are correctly packaged.
The new rules apply to all liquids, gels, pastes, lotions and the content of spray cans. Toiletries such as toothpaste, hair gel, perfume, shaving foam and creams also come under these rules.
Liquids must be packaged as follows:
• liquids must be packaged in containers of no more than 100ml
• these packaging’s shall be carried in a transparent plastic bag
• only one transparent plastic bag can be taken per person
• the content of the transparent plastic bag must be no more than 1 liter
• the transparent plastic bag must be enclosable
Baby food (both milk and food in pots) are permitted in hand baggage. The quantity is that necessary for the duration of the flight. Security agents may ask you to taste them to prove that they are indeed baby foods.
Medication and dietary supplements to be consumed during the flight are also permitted. Security agents may ask you to taste them to prove that they are indeed medications are dietary supplements.
Travellers are requested to keep their luggage with them at all times. Luggage left unattended in the airport building will be removed and may be destroyed.